1. Name: Manu / Riffmaster / Die Thursenfaust
2. Title: Keeper of keys and democratically self appointed dictator
3. Band duty: guitar, composition, bossing about (aka musical direction)
4. A band I would die for: Elvenking
5. My last words: ‘To the well-prepared mind, death is but the next great adventure.’
6. Play this at my funeral:
‘To the well-prepared mind, death is but the next great adventure.’
7. Write this on my grave stone:
All is nothing. Nothing is Everything.
8. If first I conquer world domination, the first thing I do is:
Butter shuggles for everyone!
9. Favourite quote: ‘It says a lot about the world, my child’, / spoke the father to his son / ‘that intelligent people are depressed / while happy are those who are dumb.’ ― Marc-Uwe Kling
10. Favourite time of day: 07:06
11. Because: Think about it
12. Favourite Entoria song: Die Frage
13. First band I ever saw live: probably PUR, back when I was a kid
14. I’ve been making music since: 2008
15. The reason why I got started with this shit in the first place:
bad influence from around, creative urge from within
16. What’s your position on the following statement: ‘Mummies are basically zombies in bandages’: To some undead those bandages are the last thing holding them together!